Friday, March 19, 2010

My new project

For the past week now, I have been knitting this sweater. I should have it done in 6 weeks or more...LOL I am doing the shorter version of the sweater instead of the long version since I am short.  The model is 5' 11" and is wearing the longer version.  I am using Pima cotten
At the same time, I am also designing a large butterfly in tatting.  It is going to be nothing like you  seen before if it comes out right.  I notice working on another project at the same time as designing in tatting helps me figure out how to create it in tatting.

3 comments:

  1. that will be one amazing sweater! I can't wait to see it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful sweater, I look forward to seeing your completed work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog I enjoyed rreading

    ReplyDelete