Sunday, February 07, 2010

The end to an otherwise perfect day

It has been cold and misty all day today.  I am ready for winter to be gone and spring to arrive.  It has been a lazy day for me, so I decided to visit the blogs in the magic carpet ride.  I have met some wonderful people around the world and in awe of their creative designs.  Some I will never be able to do for lack of ability, that I know for sure.  Well I need to get back to my tatting, right now I am in the process of creating a new tatting design, so far my first draft has worked out exactly like my drawing, that is a good sign.  Some days the energy flows just right and other days not so well.

I also have to make some greeting cards to send out to my friends soon.   My husband is calling me that my late night cup of tea is ready, later everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment