Sunday, February 01, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday Doldrums


I don't know about the rest of you,but life can sure get in your way. I have been raking leaves and clearing tree limbs up all week. I don't think this will ever end. I think I will have at least 40 bags of leaves raked up by the end of February. I know the trash man hates me already. Just think if he didn't have my limbs and leaves to pick up he would probably be bored.

Well I decided to take the day off today and just tat all day for a change. I haven't done this in awhile.



Looks like my grands will get one for valentine's day if I don't decide to rake leaves tomorrow.

How about this cute little micro dragon, design by Anne Bruvold. Both designs can be found on Georgia Seitz's on line tatting class.

No comments:

Post a Comment