Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tatting Patterns

I have been working on getting my tatting patterns back on Blogger. They will all be in PDF format for easier access. I was not too happy about writing my patterns out directly to blogger. I should have them in their new location by the end of the month. Look for the link in my other blogs section on your left.

I hope you are all having a great January. I have been busy getting my husbands photo album done. I finally finished it yesterday. It took me one week working on it at a minimum of 5 hrs. a day. It was a tremendous undertaking.

I am working on my album which will be in 3 volumes....ROFLOL

I still have the ancestory album to do for each of my children which is going to be a larger undertaking since both our families are so large.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can't wait to see your patterns! I had no idea you had some! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete