Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Help Movie

Well I went to the movies this afternoon by myself to see The Help (I am getting use to the alone thing) my boys keep pushing me to meet someone(that will never happen) or get some girl friends, I get sick to my stomach being away from home too long. I like being by myself right now.  I suggest you all see it.  It was an extraordinary movie.  It takes place in the deep south during segregation.  A lot of it was hilarious and other parts were sad so I never got to decorate my shuttles with paper.  Tomorrow is another day.

2 comments:

  1. There's nothing wrong with taking things at your own pace. I'm a homebody myself, so I think I'd be feeling a lot like you do.

    The Help was an excellent book. I'm not sure when I'll get to see the movie, but I am looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw an interview of the two actresses who are the 'help' in the movie. It sounds like a good one. Thanks for your personal recommendation.

    ReplyDelete