Friday, January 07, 2011

Clara & Petra

You know the old saying if at first if you don't succeed try, try again, well that has been my motto all my life and it always pays off.  Its the reason why I accomplished tatting with size 80 and 70 thread.  So Iris' Petra and Clara are coming along just fine.  I am using my coats & Clark vintage thread to accomplish this.  I also found my stash of unusual colors in my vintage thread all are in sizes 60 to 80 J&P coats and star thread.  Look at this lush red, white and blue thread.  You can't find any of this in any size.  Oh! so sad isn't it.  Once this spool is gone then I will have no more.  Too bad so sad isn't it...LOL

1 comment:

  1. I like that you have Clover shuttles to match your thread! I don't have any in those colors. Are they from the mid 70s around the time of the Bicentennial? That's what came to my mind!

    ReplyDelete