Thursday, December 30, 2010

Looking Ahead

Now that the New Year is almost upon us, I wonder what I will be doing for 2011.  I decided not to make too many promises to myself or anyone else.  I think I will just play the year by ear and not take on too many commitments since I need to plan on finishing my sitting garden, after that anything goes.

I can't believe 2010 is almost over, where has the year gone, it seems like only yesterday that 2010 was just beginning. I guess its true what they say that the older you get the faster the time goes by. 

January is a busy month for my husband and I, we both celebrate our birthdays and Anniversary in January.  Our 43rd wedding Anniversary is coming up, its hard to believe, it seems like only yesterday that we were raising our family and starting a new era of our lives together in SC with our boys.  Where has the time gone?  I am glad I live in the south and not in New England.  I don't think I could handle all that snow.  I am sure my husband would have built a snow plow on his truck to plow our 300 foot driveway.

Well I guess I better finish up my knitted scarf for the Rhode Island Special Olympics.  I want to mail it next week.  I only have 3 more sections to finish then I can wash and block it.

Well its lunch time and I am hungry, so I will close and see you all in the new year.  Be well and happy Tatting.

1 comment:

  1. Just dropping by to wish you a Happy Anniversary and TWO Happy Birthdays in January!

    We are four years ahead of you in anniversaries - with our 47th on Jan. 4. Then two days later is my birthday - dare i say 67 this year? I was 19 on my wedding day and turned 20 two days later! My husband's birthday is in November, and he's now 68. We can't believe how fast these years have flown. It's a long story why WE got married in January up North here in Pennsylvania (had to do with the military). I can only guess that you were married in the South and a winter wedding wasn't a problem? We had decent weather for the wedding, but anniversaries have sometimes been snowy and cold, and we know how lucky we were back in '64!

    I enjoy your blog(s) and am amazed at your many talents!!

    ReplyDelete