Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tat Day and the State Fair

Hi Everyone, I know you must be wondering where I am, well I am trying to finish up my projects for the state fair. I am not sure I am going to get all my enteries finished, but I am working on it. I have 16 days left to get everything done.

So, until then I do not have time to post my results from Palmetto Tat Day.
Meagan and I had a great time at the Palmetto Tat Day. Meagan did say she wanted to go again. Georgia and Richard Seitz made Meagan a shuttle with her name on it. What a surprise for Meagan. Her Mom has put it up until she gets a little older since Meagan has a hard time keeping her shuttles off the floor. Don't forget she is only 9 years old. Meagan had a great time in Martha Ess' both classes. Matter of fact, Meagan was the only one who did not make a mistake on her square for the center of the crewel tatting. I had to do mine over 3x.

Oh yes, Meagan is finishing up her entry for the state fair also. I cannot wait to see her finished skirt purse. She called me yesterday and told me she had made the flowers for her two pockets and used buttons for the center. I have not seen what she has done yet and she was working on her back pocket. I think she was going to put one of Martha's block hearts on it. Another one of the class projects for tat day.

Well back to working on my projects for the fair. I have a long way to go yet.

1 comment:

  1. You must be so proud of your talented granddaughter. She sounds like a gem.

    ReplyDelete