Here's the rules:1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
The facts weird or not about me:
1. I saw my husband John when I was 15 and knew I was going to marry him. He was 24 at the time and married and holding his daughter. 9 years later John came into the steakhouse where I was working. When our eyes met it was all over for us. After 39 years, 4 sons and 9 grandchildren we are still blissfully married.
2. I was called Paul Bunyan of Douglas Pike in North Smithfield, RI because I chopped down trees with my axe single handed when we built our home.
3. I use to own my own ceramic business in SC called the Ceramic Cottage. It was my passion for 5 years. I won 27 ribbons at the SC State Ceramic Show. 6 best in show, 7 blue ribbons, and the rest were all 2nd place, 3rd place and 2 honorable mentions.
4. My yard is a registered wild life Habitat. I am into keeping green space for my wild birds. We created a wooded area on our 1/2 acre for the birds.
5. Some of my family was in the Mafia.
6. I use to make Sarah Coventry when I lived in Rhode Island which was known as the jewelry capital of the world.
7. I love Sara Moon Cross Stitch designs. I have all of Sara's designs that were produced by Lanarte, Sara is really a man from Iran who lives in Germany.
I am tagging